Next Council Meeting: Tuesday, May 10th at 7:00pm
Next P&Z Meeting: Sunday, May 1st at 7:00pm
City Curbside Clean Up Day is Tuesday May 10th:
The city will not be having a dumpster for waste as we have done in the past, all items will be picked up curbside. The guidelines are as follows:
• Bulky household items
• Electronics- TVs, computers, monitors and printers or household hazardous waste (HHW).
• Lawn mowers containing fuel or liquids
• Liquids of any type
• Freon containing items, propane tanks, gas cans
• Metals, cement blocks, masonry bricks, or any other type of landscape support.
• Any item(s) deemed to be a hazard to the driver and helper or the collection vehicle will not be collected.
Monthly City Bills
If direct withdrawal isn't of interest, you can also sign up for email billing by simply sending and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harwood Kindergarten Round-up:
April 19th, 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
All kindergarten students living in the Harwood attendance area will attend Harwood Elementary School at 110 Freeland Dr., Harwood, ND 58042. Round-Up is an open house style event; parents should expect to spend about 20 minutes at the school
Kindergarten students must be 5 years old before August 1, 2016, with a date of birth before 08/01/2011. Please bring your child’s birth certificate and current immunization record. If you cannot provide these documents in April, you can provide them in August. Staff will be available to answer any questions, and to assist with the completion of paperwork.
All parents of 2016-2017 kindergarten students are asked to attend; students need not attend.
If you have any questions please contact the Harwood Elementary office at 356-2040.
Reile's 9th Addition:
Details on lots, covenants, pricing and more can be found and www.reiles9th.com